- Cape Cod Historical Links A great collection of links to historical information throughout the Cape
- East Sandwich Friends Meeting House
- Friends of the Sandwich Town Archives (FOSTA)
- Glass Town Cultural District
- Historic Properties Real Estate Scholarship
- Links to the Past Sandwich Historical Celebrations through the years
- Massachusetts Cultural Resource Information System (MACRIS)
- Sandwich Conservation Trust
- Sandwich Town Hall Preservation Award Sandwich Town Hall was granted a 2011 Preservation Award for Rehabilitation & Restoration.
- Sandwich's 375th Anniversary Photos & Videos of the celebration held in 2014
- Sandwich, UK Twinning Towns!
- The Sandwich Town Archives
- Save Historic Places A great resource from the National Trust for Historic Preservation
Tag Archives: jarvesville
Open House and Forum March 24, 2012 at Sand Hill School, 16 Dewey Ave, Sandwich, MA UPDATE – March 24, 2012 Many thanks to everyone who attended the events yesterday. Because of you, the day was a success. Please check … Continue reading
The Sandwich Board of Selectmen, on January 19, 2012, voted 4-0, with one abstention, to leave the Clark-Haddad building in place. A proposal by the Sandwich Chamber of Commerce to move the Clark-Haddad building and turn it into a visitors … Continue reading