- Cape Cod Historical Links A great collection of links to historical information throughout the Cape
- Friends of the Sandwich Town Archives (FOSTA)
- Glass Town Cultural District
- Historic Properties Real Estate Scholarship
- Links to the Past Sandwich Historical Celebrations through the years
- Massachusetts Cultural Resource Information System (MACRIS)
- Old Kings Highway Regional Historic District Commission
- Sandwich Conservation Trust
- Sandwich Town Hall Preservation Award Sandwich Town Hall was granted a 2011 Preservation Award for Rehabilitation & Restoration.
- Sandwich's 375th Anniversary Photos & Videos of the celebration held in 2014
- Sandwich, UK Twinning Towns!
- The Sandwich Town Archives
- Sandwich Town Hall Preservation Trust
- Save Historic Places A great resource from the National Trust for Historic Preservation
Monthly Archives: May 2011
The Saltbox house built by Priscilla and William Allen about 1672 in Spring Hill, demolished after the death of Alden Allen in 1858.
By Kaethe Maguire
By Bill Daley Timothy Ruggles of Sandwich was a prominent leader in the Massachusetts colony during the time immediately preceding the American Revolution in 1775. Had he not been a Loyalist, he might have been one of the founding fathers … Continue reading