Monthly Archives: July 2021

History of the Boardwalk

by Don Bayley The Sandwich Boardwalk (sometimes called the “Plank Walk” or the “Mill Creek Foot Bridge”) is about 1300 feet in length and crosses Mill Creek and the marsh, leading to the Town Beach on Cape Cod Bay. Originally … Continue reading

Posted in Articles, History of Sandwich | 7 Comments