- Cape Cod Historical Links A great collection of links to historical information throughout the Cape
- Friends of the Sandwich Town Archives (FOSTA)
- Glass Town Cultural District
- Historic Properties Real Estate Scholarship
- Links to the Past Sandwich Historical Celebrations through the years
- Massachusetts Cultural Resource Information System (MACRIS)
- Old Kings Highway Regional Historic District Commission
- Sandwich Conservation Trust
- Sandwich Town Hall Preservation Award Sandwich Town Hall was granted a 2011 Preservation Award for Rehabilitation & Restoration.
- Sandwich's 375th Anniversary Photos & Videos of the celebration held in 2014
- Sandwich, UK Twinning Towns!
- The Sandwich Town Archives
- Sandwich Town Hall Preservation Trust
- Save Historic Places A great resource from the National Trust for Historic Preservation
Category Archives: Glass Factory
The area around the Boston and Sandwich Glass Company in Sandwich became known as Jarvesville, named after the factory’s founder, Deming Jarves. As the number of glass factory workers grew, the company built housing for them as well as a … Continue reading